Room Additions and Remodeling
CALL TODAY 727-536-2767
1. IS YOUR CONTRACTOR LICENSED?
NuROOM is a State Certified Building Contractor and Rick L. Myrick, President is the qualifier.
2. HAS YOUR CONTRACTOR PROVIDED YOU A LIST OF PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS?
NuROOM will provide you a list of previous customers with your proposal and a list of jobs in process.
3. IS YOU CONTRACTOR FINANCIALLY STABLE?
NuROOM provides a list of vendors that our company uses. We recommend you check out your contractor's payment history.
4. HOW LONG HAS YOUR CONTRACTOR BEEN IN THE LOCAL AREA?
NuROOM has been in Pinellas County for over 30 years.
5. DOES YOUR CONTRACTOR OFFER A WRITTEN WARRANTY?
NuROOM provides you a written warranty at the time of completion of the job for one year on the structure and two years on the installation of the roof. We pass all manufacturer's extended warranties.
6. IS YOUR CONTACTOR PROPERLY INSURED?
NuROOM will at your request provide you a certificate of liability and worker's compensation insurance.
7. IS YOUR CONTRACTOR PROVIDING YOU WITH A WRITTEN CONTRACT?
NuROOM will prepare a written contract that details the scope of the project, gives you a expected start date and an estimated complete completion time. Before construction begins, we will provide you with approved engineered construction drawings.
8. IS YOUR CONTRACTOR GOING TO GET A BUILDING PERMIT?
NuROOM will obtain a building pemit as required by Florida Law for your protection.
9. HAS YOUR CONTRACTOR BEEN A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY?
NuROOM will provide you a good value, don't blindly accept low bids. We will provide continual field supervision of your project during construction and will take care of any warranty issue after the construction is completed.
10. DOES YOUR CONTRACTOR PROVIDE FINANCING OPTIONS?
NuROOM works daily with lenders and maintains an awareness of the best programs for you. Don't hesitate to ask for options.
NuROOM Corporation Room Additions and Remodeling. Room Additions and Remodeling in Clearwater
Copyright © NuROOM Corporation | All Rights Reserved
Office: 2140 Sunnydale Blvd , Clearwater, Fl. 33765 Mailing Address: PO Box 8475, Clearwater, Fl 33758
Phone 727-536-2767 Fax 727-489-3080 Email email@example.com